You may be an affiliate based in the UK and looking for affiliate programs to join or you may be based elsewhere in the world and be looking at promoting to the lucrative UK market.
Either way here are 6 UK affiliate networks to get you started:
1) Affiliate Future: Excellent selection of UK merchants to choose from, regular monthly payments (direct deposit available). Choose from over 640 affiliate programs including 47 in the gifts category; 86 in the fashion category and 129 in the travel category.
2) Affiliate Window: The largest independent network in the UK. Over 750 merchants, ranging from blue-chip brands such as Dixons, Boots, John Lewis and Vodafone, to niche retailers.
3) Paid On Results: Small network with good variety of niche retail merchants including some with residual commission opportunities. Choose from over 130 affiliate programs.
4) Buy.at: Brand name merchants include Sky, T-mobile, Marks and Spencer, Egg and the AA.
5) Tradedoubler: Extensive pan-European reach of over 1700 big brand advertisers.
6) Webgains: Another good UK affiliate network with 332 programs to choose from. Good stats lets you view the average commission, EPHC*, conversion and ppc keyword policy for each merchant at a glance. *EPHC = Earnings per hundred clicks. (The average earnings for every one hundred clicks that an affiliate generates for the program).